This practical and interactive seminar will help students to understand how to study and to prepare for upcoming exams. It features step-by-step approaches for studying three categories of subjects:
1. Maths and sciences
2. Essay-based subjects (e.g. English, History etc.)
3. Languages (the three components of learning any language)
- Help students create a realistic study plan
- Understand the difference between study and homework
- How to set goals and decide on study timings
Drawing on the practical applications of recent neuroscience research, students will be taught Growth Mindset and resilience strategies to learning that can be used in university and beyond.
The seminar helps students to plan a realistic study schedule, set goals, engage in stress-reducing practices and maintain a healthy lifestyle balance.